Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Journey Begins


My parents were here for about a month and a half and time went by so fast and yesterday they got on a plane and headed home. As we drove to Chicago to drop them off I was thinking of how hard it would be to have to say goodbye but at the same time with my parents leaving it meant that my new journey was about to begin. (If you do think of my parents though please pray that their luggage comes in. They lost their connecting flight in Miami and then once they were at the Honduran airport they found out that their luggage was lost.) So here I am my first day on my own and I have started to work on some stuff for Dominican Republic and its becoming more and more exciting!
Today the school sent me pictures of what my house looks like which was a great way to start off my day!! Thought I should share them with you!! In my mind I was not expect to have such a nice house but I am being blessed with a really nice home.





So yeah, this is my new home for the next few years. I am really excited to be able to move down there and be able to decorate the house and everything!! Today finally ordered a Vonage phone adapter and started to buy a couple of things for my trip. Things are finally coming together and support is still slowly coming in but trusting God that he will provide the rest!! Hope you all have an awesome weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. The house looks amazing!! I'm glad that God is putting things together for you!

    So it's official I'll be overseeing the work that Experience Mission does in Haiti. I'll be there in November and January. I'm gonna have to come and visit! I'm so excited to see where God is taking us and the doors that He is opening for all of us!!

    God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete