Saturday, July 10, 2010

Preparing to move to Dominican Republic!

So in approximately 28 days I will be packing up my bags and moving to Dominican Republic to become a teacher at Jarabacoa Christian School. Time has gone by so quickly and I am amazed of how God has been providing for this trip already. I have a couple monthly supporters and have several one time donations that have already been made. God has been faithful with the support and with providing supplies and different things that I will need in Dominican Republic.
Please continue to pray as my emotions are really going up and down. I am getting really excited to move but at the same time it has become more and more real that I will be on my own and that I can no longer just walk across campus and get food and I can no longer depend on walking from one dorm to another to talk to a close friend. Its crazy that two years ago I felt like I would never get out of Bethel and now here I am packing up my bags and getting ready to leave. So crazy how time flies.
I will hopefully be able to update all of you as things start wrapping up here in Indiana and as things start happening in Dominican Republic!! Thank you so much for all the prayers and support that you guys have given and shown these past few months!!!

Also for all of you who would like to email me please use my new email address which is:
melisagomez2010@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment