Wednesday, August 4, 2010

CRAZINESS!!

So Sunday is coming up and it seems like I have a hundred things to do before I can get on that plane. Today is my only day to pack and sort through all my things and figure out what things will come with me and what things will need to stay. Festivities for Justine and Ryne's wedding are starting tomorrow and wont stop till Saturday night therefore I have a total of one day to get things ready to go!! Please pray for me as I get things packed and ready that I will just be able to get things packed but at the same time be able to prepare myself spiritually for this trip!! I am getting very excited to get down there but at the same time getting very nervous and sad to have to say goodbye to everyone!! Hope you are all enjoying your last month of summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment